Terms and Conditions
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”). THESE TERMS APPLY TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, MOBILE SITES, SERVICES, APPLICATIONS, PLATFORMS, AND OTHER TOOLS WHERE THESE TERMS APPEAR OR ARE OTHERWISE REFERENCED, OR FOR WHICH NO SEPARATE TERMS ARE PROVIDED (COLLECTIVELY, THE “WEBSITE”). YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW THESE TERMS AND TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
- CHANGE IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At www.eventsponsor.com, we provide an internet-enabled electronic platform that facilitates people to list their events to get the Sponsors for those events. This website allows genuine sponsors to meet with events organizers for sponsoring events. This process reduces the problem of event organizers to get sponsors and sponsors to get the benefit of sponsoring events according to their choice.
- “Service” or “Services” denotes any service shown below, which we may offer from our Website.
- “User”, “You” and “your” refers to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us.
- “Organizer” refers to the users who is organizing the event and listed the event on the website;
- “Sponsor” refers to the users who is registered with the website for sponsoring the events listed on the website;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to TGI HOLDING;
- “Website” shall mean and include “eventsponsor.com, and any successor website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for availing various services offered on the website;
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Web Site or our mobile applications. If you are under the age of majority in your state of residence (a minor) your parent or legal guardian must agree to these Terms and Conditions on your behalf and you may only access and use the Web Site and our mobile applications with permission from your parent or legal guardian.
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words used herein regardless of the number and gender specifically used shall be deemed and construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any other gender, masculine, feminine, or neuter, as the context requires.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
- USER ACCOUNT
The Organizer may not post any event to the services or engage in activities through the services that:
(a) violate or facilitate the violation of any applicable local, state, provincial, national or other law, rule or regulation;
(b) take place in Restricted Countries; and
(d) contain any Content (as defined in the Terms of Service) that would violate these Terms.
Any event that falls into any of the categories set forth above, as determined by us in our discretion, is a “Prohibited Event.”
- For availing our event listing service, the Organizer shall be required to buy the Payment package available on the website.
- Any order for buying to our payment package shall be between Organizer and eventsponsor.com. The user agrees to take particular care when providing us with its details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
- CHARGES: It is agreed by the user that:
- The User shall pay the required package fee to us as per the payment package available on the Website.
- Payment: Payment mode shall be:
- Online Debit and Credit Cards.
- Once a user purchases any payment plan, they agree that they will be automatically charged on a monthly/yearly basis until the user cancels the subscription before the date of renewal of the subscription plan.
- Please note that foreign currency exchange rates are subject to fluctuations outside the control of com. Historical prices are not a reliable indicator of future prices.
- Any order for buying to any payment package that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- We may refuse or be unable to process your order/subscription if:
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- The user can cancel the payment plan of any service anytime through their account.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service
We reserve the right, to limit the usage or supply of any product or service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on this Website is invalid where banned.
- ORGANIZER RESPONSIBILITIES
Organizer is liable to provide to the Sponsor with all the requested information about the event Sponsor is interested to sponsor. Sponsors correspondingly are liable to provide financial support (sponsoring) for the particular event.
The sponsoring deal is automatically closed and the amount of money requested by the Organizer is automatically debited from the account of the Sponsor after the Sponsor has purchased the chosen sponsor-package(s) on the SME website. Sponsor agree to receive or provide the financing for the event(s) by using the online payment solutions provided on the website.
When using the Services users must comply with all laws and restrictions, including applicable local and state laws and regulations, to which the Services are subject.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site, including all of its information and contents such as photographs, images, text, data, wallpapers, icons, characters, artwork, graphics, page layout, form, music, sound, messages, software and the code used to generate the pages on the Site (collectively, the “Materials”), is the property of TGI Holding or that of our authorized suppliers or licensors and is protected by intellectual property and other applicable laws. Except as otherwise provided on the Site or in these Terms, you may not download, upload, copy, print, display, reproduce, publish, license, post, distribute, or otherwise use any Materials from the Site in whole or in part for any public or commercial purpose without specific prior written permission from TGI Holding. We are the owner and/or authorized user of the TGI Holding brand as well as any other registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, titles and product names appearing on the Site, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the Materials on the Site unless otherwise indicated. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any of Our names or trademarks without Our express written consent.
- USE OF THE SITE
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Materials and other information contained on the Site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site; any collection and commercial use of any photographs or other Materials published on the Site; any non-personal use of Our product names, listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site; any downloading, copying, or other use of the Site or the Materials for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may use the Site only as permitted by law. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by Us and/or our suppliers and licensors. The licenses granted by Us to you automatically terminate if you do not comply with these Terms.
- USER RESPONSIBILITIES
General User Responsibilities
You are responsible for your use of the Site, and for any use of the Site made using your account. Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or Us. When you use the Site, you may not:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- post or share anything illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Web Site or mobile applications;
- transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any pages contained in the Site;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Site; or
- advocate, encourage or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- CONTENT POLICY
The Site may allow you to upload, submit, store, send, or receive content and data such as comments, reviews, and photos (“User Content”). You may also submit User Content in the other ways that you interact with Us such as through social media, by email, by phone, and otherwise. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that User Content.
When you upload, post, submit, send, or receive any User Content to or through the Site, you give Us permission to reproduce and use your User Content as follows: you grant to Us and those we work with a license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as translations, adaptations, or other changes we make so that User Content works better with the Site), publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute your User Content. This license is to operate and improve the Site, to develop new products and services, and for other TGI Holding marketing purposes, including without limitation in catalogs, email and other customer communications, and other marketing. We may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote TGI Holding or the Site. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. This license is fully-paid and royalty-free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights under this license anywhere in the world. Lastly, this license is perpetual, meaning that our rights under this license continue even after you stop using the Site.
You promise that:
- you own all rights to your User Content or that you have the right to give us the rights described above; and
- your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason with or without notice. We may remove User Content from the Site for any reason with or without notice.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers. If you believe that work on the Site constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a written communication with the following information to Our Designated Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located on the Site including a hyperlink to such location;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at:
For clarity, only copyright infringement notices should go to our Designated Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your notice may not be valid.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, AND THAT TGI HOLDING, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS (“AFFILIATES”) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATIONS.
IN PARTICULAR AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TGI HOLDING AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, OR THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR ONLINE SERVICES LINKED TO OR INTEGRATED WITH THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TGI HOLDING AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY: (a) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (b) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE; (c) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR USER DATA; (d) ANY INTERRUPTION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE; (e) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (f) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED OR SHARED THROUGH THE SITE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL TGI HOLDING OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING FOR THE INDIRECT LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE, OR DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS, HOWEVER, CAUSED, AND UNDER WHATEVER CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY BROUGHT (INCLUDING UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT THEORY OF LIABILITY) EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any warranty or limit our liability, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such law.
- SPECIAL OFFERS
Occasionally we will offer special promotions to our customers that we refer to as “special offers” or “special offer”. This can include a gift with purchase, free shipping, the manufacturer offers, or other promotional activity associated with a product purchase. These offers may be for a limited time only.
- INACCURACY DISCLAIMER
From time to time there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. TGI Holding reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. If you do not wish to continue your purchase after pricing or other information has been corrected, please contact us right away and we will work with you to cancel or return your order.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless TGI Holding and its Affiliates from and against any claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and legal costs) of any kind or nature, arising from or relating to, any actual or alleged breach of these Terms by you or anyone using your account. If we assume the defense of such a matter, you will reasonably cooperate with us in such defense.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform our or its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.